A safely and easily file unlocker & deleterHelp you solve such problem as 'cannot delete file: access is denied' on Windows!
Delete Any File That Windows Can’t Delete.In Windows, when we try to delete a file, we might see notices or errors like this:
- 1). Cannot delete file: Access is denied.
- 2). There has been a sharing violation.
- 3). The source or destination file may be in use.
- 4). The file is in use by another program or user.
- 5). Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.