Web Design Toy provides a deceptively simple split-window layout. Whatever HTML is typed in the editor window is instantly shown in web-page form in the display window. The result is an instant feedback learning tool - a perfect companion for any HTML course or tutorial.
To use, download the program and run. The program is entirely self-contained and requires no installation (it can also be run directly from fixed media such as Flash card or CD).
Deceptively simple, Web-Design-Toy helps students quickly get over difficult learning curves such as tables and CSS styles. It's a fantastic companion for any HTML course, tutorial or book.
Web-Design-Toy is a single compact executable with no spyware or even DLL dependencies. It is part of a growing collection of freeware web tools available here at Acme Web Design.
Features of Acme Web-Design-Toy :
- Simplifies learning HTML by providing the student with instant feedback
- It's simple! No training required and no learning curve
- No DLLs installed and no IE dependencies to conflict with other software
- Compact and simple - just one 500k executable file - no installation
- Works with all versions of Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Really freeware! No spy-ware, no ad-ware no parasites